Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Sunday


Turned out to be a cool Sunday. I've got a lot of work to get done, but oh well. Got to get some time with the kids.

I was just about to start working on the Turnhere commercial, when I was approached by Justin to go fishing with his friend Cristian. I agreed thinking that it wouldn't be but 30 minutes and they'd want to do something else. Well, after we couldn't find the proper tackle, I went to Walmart and found a cool little tackle box for beginners. For 10 bucks, it had everything you needed inside. I got back and the kids were psyched. We were out there till 7:30. Everyone caught a Blue Gill.






Then, Jason Drury called. FINALLY! I got to have a conversation with him and catch up. I've been wanting to do that for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment