chefs trio ceasar, lasagna, cake). Worked on the computer (GPS of
course). Bible study. Then to the studio till 1:30 to Section 12 rough
cut.
Monday was editing but went to deposit checks and Steve didn't sign
his 2k check. I was really needing to get money in the account, but
got them in on Tuesday. I met Steve in Weston to have him sign.
Tuesday was more editing, but Mark skipped out to go to Drs
appointments. David from NYLife finally came for me to sign the life
insurance policy, but it was the old one. So it will be a couple of
weeks before I have the paper copy, but I am insured. Now I need to
cancel Primerica. Also, we got approved for Assurant Health. The
question is when we start Cisco is going back and forth with Broward
School Board. Went on Mariokart and unlocked all the tracks. Justin
is very happy.
Wednesday, edited all day. But found that I passed the BPAD. Got my
first payment for GPS! Met family at Anthonys coalfired pizza for
dinner. Then Justin and I went to Living Waters Day Spa to pick up
materials for a monitor loop. Then to mom and dads to drop off XDCAM.
Got home to play Mariokart with J. Then, worked on prepwork for
Thursday.
No comments:
Post a Comment