Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thursday through Saturday

Thursday was long and rough. Boca Talent wanted to tape some actors
for characters in One Tree Hill and The Vampire Diaries. Funny how two
actors can start a make-out scene without knowing one another. The bad
part was the 537A craped out after 12 minutes of tape. So, I had to
fly back to the studio and grab the D30. Regina and the models didn't
seem to mind waiting...lucky for me. I had to push off Mark for the
whole day. I finall got everything ready for upload by 4:30. Then I
started Section 6 of GPS. This project is killing me. So I stayed
till late and headed home when I get a call from Mel that she's taking
J to the ER. I got there when he was getting discharged. 4 staples in
the head. He lost his balance running through the hall and ran into a
corner.

The good news for the day wad I passed my BPAD and got scheduled for a
oral interview on July 22 at 8:15 AM at Davie.

Friday, spent the day editing with Mark. Then went to eat at Ruby
Tuesdays without Mel and Leah. Leah had a playdate. Grace, Justin and
I went to Coldstone for desert.

Saturday we had doughnuts. I worked on Section 8 for most of the day.
Saw Ice Age at Regal. Had a blow-out with Mel. Went to the studio to
transfer section 10 so I could work on it Sunday. Had Dominos for
dinner. To bed by 1:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment