Thursday, July 23, 2009

Indy

About a month ago, Indy came upstairs crying, barely able to walk and
vomiting. It was very concerning. But the next day, she was fine and
stayed that way till Tuesday. I got a phone call from Mel that Indy
was at it again.

I tried to get her to the vet on Wednesday, but the doctors aren't in
on Wednesday's. So Vanessa invited us up to her office in Deerfield
Beach. Indy did well with the Xrays and bloodwork. Nothing on the
xrays, but bloodwork showed kidney failure. Now the issue is how
long to wait till it's being selfish to keep her around.

I took her to the studio afterwards. She had a valium. She was out.
But did want food and water. She was crawling to get around. But
eventually she came out of it.

I'm going to miss her loud purr, tucking me in bed, waking up with me
and saying hello when I walk in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment