Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shoot today

Did a shoot for John Oliva today. He and his family was out for their big vacation. I thought I'd be late because the call time for the first interview was 10am. But I didn't think that with traffic, I'd get from the Davie PD appointment at 9am to get through Miami traffic and arrive on time. John and Laurie were freaking, so I hired Ralph Renick, Jr. to cover me. I was really impressed with all of the gear he brought. We were are at the United Way building in Miami and set up in David Lawrance's office. Two KinoFlo Diva Lights and 3 Dedos did the job. Ralph set up his mixer and ran audio.

After that, Ralph and I had lunch at Scotty's Landing. I had a dolphin sandwich with steak fries and a root beer (no caffine).

Then, I met Emily at Alex Penelas' office in Miam Lakes. 15500 New Barn Road. He looked good. Nice guy. His interview went quicker.

Then, off to the Miami Herald for b-roll.

Then home. Hadn't seen Grace or Justin for days since they went to Vero Beach. Glad to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment